Stuart, Florida

We purchased from Lowes in Nov of 2012.Purchased the cover that was recommended.

We purchased the Charbroil Commercial True Flame. After 3 months of ownership all of the stainless is rusting. It is in a covered patio with a cover as instructed. Sent pictures on 2/18 to Charbroil, no response.

Called again. No response. Keep in mind the grill is ****3 MONTHS OLD*** they never called but posted a message... Surface rust is not covered but will give you 25% off the replacement parts.

Really? The entire grill is garbage. ****DO NOT BUY*** they will not honor the warranty and states it is surface rust. Now who would believe that in 3 months, under a roof, under a cover that is accepted.

A TOTAL WASTE OF HARD EARNED MONEY.RUN!!

Had an Experience with Char Broil?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more SharkNinja - Shark Product Quality & Reliability - Shark Floor Steamers SharkNinja "Dear Mr. Mark Rosen (aka Mark Rosenzweig) I’m writing to you today after I saw you purport on a Shark television commercial this past holiday season that Shark products are..." Read more Sears Outlet - Never been treated so poorly based on payment details! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE C.S & CO Sears Outlet "Worst experience with a business, customer service (should be named something else for sears) I've ever encountered. Bar none. Takes the cake, and the whole *** bakery. UGH! Sorry, Long,..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more Brent Guild SCAM IGALEN VICTORIA Igalen Victoria "BRENT GUILD SCAM IGALEN. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN & IF YOU EVER GET A CALL OR MEET THIS PERSON, CALL THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY! TOTAL SCAM ARTIST CURRENTLY BEING..." Read more Saia will damage your shipments, then lie through their teeth Saia "I ordered a bunk bed for my children recently, and the seller chose to ship with Saia. I'd never dealt with them before, but after this instance I can say..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more